- gets all "tech-y" with flashes, filters and slow shutter speeds
- professed do-it-yourselfer,
...because nothing is good enough unless it's "Johnsonized"
- the roadie in this relationship, ...but says he is the "arm-candy"
- views Lyndsey as super cool, so he ALSO runs marathons
- would wear Carhart pants everyday if he could get away with it
- owned by chocolate and coffee
- spends any free minute tinkering in the garage
- dream vehicle: that 80's Land Cruiser he once rode in Ethiopia
- master of natural light photography with that intimate look
- can't stop laughing at people who trip
- will NOT buy anything unless it is on extreme sale
- at 28 decided it would be fun to run a marathon every year
- is the brains, connection and creative power in this relationship
- looks amazing in anything, probably even a gunny-sack
...and doesn't even know it (Al wrote this one)
- spends any free minute surfing interior-decorating sites
- dream vehicle: old-school VW Van
Creative, fun-loving, dynamically adventurous and positively perfect duo that looks like they could be siblings but their not.
- Andrea Bryant
Al and Lyndsey: One will redefine the wedding-photography experience, the other has a truck
- Dan Paszak
"Dedicated to authentically processing life in simple and meaningful ways"
Something that can describe both
a) your lives and
b) the images you take.
“Do you want awesome? Because these guys are how you get awesome!”
- Zack Finer
Al & Lyndsey have energetic personalities that drive the people around them to be contagiously happy; they leave a mark of inspiration in every photo they've ever taken.
- Hannah Kovac
I can't come up with the amazing adjectives everyone else has, although I completely agree with them all... but when I explain you to couples that are getting married, I always tell them you compliment each other well as a couple and as photographers. A perfect balance of natural light and lighting, seriousness and fun, and I wish I could get married again to have you photograph it all.
- Melissa Compton
Tons of Heart
Class and Style
Wait, what? ; )
- Brian Wallace
Blondes with moxie.
- Spencer Sullivan
"I would literally pay to be friends with them." - Everyone
- Jon Dilley
Al & Lyndsey have the unique skill to capture your beautiful memories as they are happening. They see the world through eyes full of love and wonder, so the images they capture are bursting with all the love, beauty, and creative genius of two people who's hearts are perfectly matched.
- Billi Larson
Full body jazz hands.
- Stuart Radde
Fun, witty, Spirit-led, your wanna be best friends
- Heidi Vetter
Love, laughter, and a whole lot of coffee!
- Hannah Parrott
An authentic and joy-radiating couple who help you find your light within.
- Kelsey Yoki
They say a picture is worth a thousand words but with one click of a shutter Al & Lyndsey will leave you speechless!
- Karen Carkoski Bratland
I would get married again, to the same man, just to have Al and Lyndsey shoot the wedding.